7 Reasons not to visit Rome, is a photo post on the beauty of Rome. I have read so many bad reviews on Rome and the monuments of this city and I cannot quite understand it. True there is caos, public transport is often down and never on time, however, there is no denying that Rome is the most beautiful cities in the world.
The following is a mash up of the negative reviews online. From those complaining as to why the Vatican is still around, to ‘how overrated’ Italian food was, that they preferred eating fast food!
1. So you are visiting Rome & suddenly you find yourself in two countries at once? Annoying!
2. Most stadiums are surrounded by trees and look like amphitheatres. Horrible!
3. Because there is nothing special about these views!
4. Is a McDonalds near by?
5. What is with all the fountains? They just get in the way!
6. What is with all the history?
7. What is with these big monuments taking up half the city?
Do you have Reasons not to visit Rome?
Any other reasons you could think of why people should ‘not’ visit Rome or funny negative reviews you would like to share? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All photos are property of touristbychance.com and taken from yours truly – Valter!